Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Trimming the Town November 3-D Blog Hop


 

 


 It's time for the November 3-D Blog Hop! We were formerly the 3-D Tutorial Blog Hop but decided to make the transition to a 3-D Blog Hop. This enables us to offer you 3-D project and instructions directly on our blogs each month. This month we are featuring 3-D Christmas projects for you so be sure to "hop along" to see the creative projects designed for you to use this holiday season!

My contribution this month is a cute one-piece box with tags for your gifts for the holidays.  I created a box and decorated with the red and white polka dotted DSP from Trimming the Town. I created the belly band from another piece of specialty paper from Trimming the Town. Using All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack, I tied a bow and attached a bow stamped from the Gift Wrapped stamp and punched with the coordinating punch. 



I then proceeded to making the tags to go inside the box to give as a gift. I used the Triple Banner Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper, and the Fancy Tag Topper Punch with Whisper White tags and DSP tags. I used a variety of stamps to decorate the tags. I put the tags inside the box and this is a perfect gift for the holidays.



Now, make sure you hop along and visit all the designer’s projects for November.  Thanks for hopping by! Be sure to leave me a note!

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, Laurie, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project Laurie, that Designer Series Paper is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...