Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Love You Always Calendar


 This gorgeous calendar was made using the True Love Designer Series Paper, Always in My Heart Bundle, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, and Pastel Pearls!  This slimline card is fits in a business size envelope. I made this card preparing for the Lots of Love class at the end of January. My upline, Cindee Wilkinson, and I are collaborating together to bring monthly classes. This joins the strengths of both of us to the table. If you would like to get these products, go to my store on January 5th when the new January to June Mini Catalog goes live. Sign up for the class is below, too.

Craft Coach Laurie's SU Store

Register for Lots of Love  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...