This gorgeous gal was made special for a certain friend celebrating a great accomplishment. Having gone through a couple changes from when I started, I now like the final product. I used the new Hey Girlfriend stamp set elevating this A-2 card with the frilly Ornate Layer Die cut from the Sale-a-Bration Oh So Ombre paper. This paper is only available until the end of February, so be sure to get yours today.
1. Start with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
2. Cut the Ornate Layer Die from the Oh So Ombre DSP.
3. Stamp the girl from Hey Girlfriend on Basic White cardstock.
4. Place a healthy amount of Blackberry Bliss ink on a block. Lift the ink with your Wink of Stella brush and color the girl's dress, headband, flower, and shoes.
5. Color the skin with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends. I used various shades of brown for the hair
6. Stamp "Go Girl" from the Hearts & Kisses Cling Stamp set in Momento Black Ink. Make a banner edge on the right hand side of the tag.
7. Attach a bow tied from Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon with a glue dot. Decorate with several Pastel Pearls.
8. Adhere a 4" x 5-1/4 Basic White base for the inside. Attach a strip of Oh So Ombre to decorate the inside.
Thank you so much for
checking out our hop today! We know you are going to love all the other
projects you will see in the hop today so don’t forget to hop all the
way around. You are currently at my blog – Laurie Bradshaw. Check out the
list below to make sure you see who is next. Please click on the names
below to continue on the hop.