Saturday, January 8, 2022

All Together New Set From Stampin' Up


 I had an "accident" that help create this card. My sheet that I colored got turned over and this is what I saw. I used the new Stampin' Up Natural Stampin' Blends. This is the backside after the bleed. But this looks even better on this side. The sentiment is part of the Here For You Dies. The little hearts were the cutouts from the Sweet Heart Dies. The DSP is All Together, and will be available on February 1st, unless you would like to join Craft Coach Laurie's team, then you can add this with your starter kit. 

If you would like a chance to work with this new set, please consider joining my stamping community.Besides getting the best value for the season, joining my team provides several benefits:

1. A community of friends who like to craft.

2 A demonstrator who is active and has monthly classes on Zoom.

3. Free shipping on your starter kit.

4. 20 percent discount on orders after the starter kit.

5. Receive a free Paper Pumpkin kit.

6. Join during Sale-a-Bration to receive free product with a qualifying orders.

7. Two free stamp sets. Select $125 worth of products and choose 2 additional stamp sets for $99!



https://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=2202753  Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...