Sunday, November 27, 2022

Luv 2 Stamp Blog Hop November Theme Christmas Fitting Florets Mug Gift Box mug bo

 





Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2022 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you this year and hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products. 

Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants. You can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is Christmas.

Since this month's theme is Christmas, I decided to use my favorite paper, Fitting Florets DSP.  I needed a box for a mug that I purchased for a gift. I used Soft Succulent cardstock and the mistle toe sheet from Fitting Florets DSP. I did take inspiration from Ann Melvin Ann Melvin. Her video shows how to make it. 

 Cut List: 

Soft Succulent: 11"x12" (2) 

Score on the short side at 6" and 10-1/2"

On the long side score at 1/2", 5", and 9-1/2"

Soft Succulent Inside: 7"x 5-1/2"

Score 1/2" on all sides.


DSP:  5 7/8" X 4 3/8"  (Cut 4)

         4 3/8" X 4 3/8"  (Cut 2)




I used my Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends to color the berries, making this look even more like Christmas. In addition, the directions calls for 3 pieces, but I cut one more for the bottom of the box, after it was folded. It provides a clean look for the gift box.


Here is the inside of the box. At the bottom, the cup sits on piece with a whole cut in the cardstock.


After the box is finished, wrap the box with Real Red Ribbon and Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbons and make someone's day with such a lovely gift. 

Thank you so much for checking out our hop today! We know you are going to love all the other projects you will see in the hop today so don’t forget to hop all the way around. You are currently at my blog – Laurie Bradshaw. Check out the list below to make sure you see who is next. Please click on the names below to continue on the hop.

Demonstrators:



8 comments:

  1. I wish this paper would be current for a lot longer time. It's so pretty. It makes an elegant box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mug box! Thanks for sharing Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box and so perfect for this time of year! I love the elegant feel of this DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, Teri! Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Oooo I love this! I need to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...