Monday, July 12, 2021

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop Harvest Meadow Suite Thank You Card


 Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! 


We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
 

This thank you card uses the new Harvest Meadow Suite from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. I brought my pre-order materials to see my upline, Cindee Wilkinson. We just started stamping and die cutting the stamped pieces. My favorite piece is  cut from the new Cork DSP. This textured paper is perfect for the tan wheat branches. The other sheaf is cut from Soft Succulent. The Bumbee-colored flowers are cut from the Harvest Meadow DSP. There is just the right amount of print!

The Base is Moonlight Madness matted with the Harvest DSP. Colors and Contours is used for the Basic White layer. Thank you is stamped in Moonlight Madness. I embellished with the new 2020-2022 In Color Square Gems from the Annual Catalog. I created matching ribbon by coloring the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon with the Dark Moonlight Madness Stampin' Blend Pen. Be sure to use the brush tip turned on the side to color the ribbon. Don;t forget to decorate the inside of the card!


This thank you card will be given to  anyone ordering $50 or more from my online store. I can't help but want to show off these beautiful crafting materials!


 

Thank you so much for checking out our hop today! We know you are going to love all the other projects you will see in the hop today so don’t forget to hop all the way around. You are currently at my blog – Laurie Bradshaw. Check out the list below to make sure you see who is next. Please click on the names below to continue on the hop.

HOP ALONG


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty color combination. I have seen this set used before. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate look. Love the design and colours. Thank you Laurie for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kylie! I saved this card for today's hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the ribbon colouring - I totally would not have thought of that! So smart, thx for sharing🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for highlighting the cork paper, I was wondering how it would look. I’m looking forward to playing with this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Laurie, this new set looks fun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love this suite and can't wait to play with the Cork paper!😊

    ReplyDelete

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...