Thursday, March 17, 2022



The purpose of this card is to make an over-the-top masculine card. I took inspiration from my husband who suggested that I not cover over the gorgeous movement of the Waves of the Ocean DSP with a sentiment. I did take inspiration from Mixed Up Craft. I used Night of Navy cardstock, Night of Navy and Silver Foil from the Blue Foils and added embellishments from Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels. There is room in the back to stamp or write the message. I would tuck this card in the gift bag so you would not need an envelope. Would you like to receive this? This special set is only available until May 3rd, unless it sells out before then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...