Sunday, March 27, 2022

Luv 2 Stamp Blog Hop Easter


 

Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2021 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projects with you this year and hope to inspire you to create beautiful new projects. Each month we will have a different theme based on the next month’s celebrations using Stampin’ Up! products.

Once you are done with each post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a list of Blog Hop participants. You can click on their name to go to their post, or you can click the next button to go to the next post in line. Happy crafting! This month’s theme is Easter.

I took inspiration from Jane Proffit but made changes to make it my own. I found the Lindt Chocolate Carrots at Amazon, making the basket to fit the packaging. 
Here are the cut measurements, paper and decorations.

9-1/4" x 5" Home and Heart Wood Panel DSP
Score on three sides at 1" and 2-1/2". Burnish all score lines and cut as shown in picture.


Put liquid adhesive as shown in picture below:





Fold up to make a box. I took the Evening Evergreen Tissue and used my special scissors to make the edging look like grass. Wrap this around the packaging. Put the carrots into the box, like shown above.

Cut Evening Evergreen 4" x 6-3/4". Adhere Flowering Field DSP to the Evening Evergreen piece of cardstock. Use the die from Beautiful Shapes Dies and cut a handle near the top. Attach to the back of the box. 

 From here I decorated my box. I cut a 1"x 11" piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock. Adhere to the middle of the box. On top of the 1" band adhere Evening Evergreen Window Paned Check Ribbon. Attach to the back of the box.  Layer the Bumble Bee sentiment label with the Square Vellum Doily, popping up the label with adhesive foam. Cut Easter from Word Wishes Dies using the Flowering Field DSP. Embellish with 2021 to 2023 In Color Jewels.

This will make a sweet treat to give to a special person this Easter!

Thank you so much for checking out our hop today! We know you are going to love all the other projects you will see in the hop today so don’t forget to hop all the way around. You are currently at my blog – Laurie Bradshaw. Check out the list below to make sure you see who is next. Please click on the names below to continue on the hop.















18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those Lindt carrot candies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project!
    It looks like a little carrot garden!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I succeeded then, Dawn! Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. How stinking cute is this. So creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this! How adorable and unique! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing project, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...