Friday, July 7, 2023

L2Stamp Artisan Crafter Masculine Congratulations with Earthen Elegance

 

Here is my 2nd card as the Luv2Stamp Artisan Crafters. The inspiration was a challenge. While up in Oregon for my son's wedding, my brother asked if I had brought extra wedding cards. I will be honest, I did not make any specifically for the wedding beside what I gave my son and daughter-in-law. I did show my brother what other cards I did have. He joking said, "Do you have anything more masculine?" Challenge accepted! 

Since my daughter-in-law likes to quilt, I thought immediately about a patchwork quilt style card. 

I used DSP from the Earthen Elegance, Let's Go Fishing, and Neutrals 6"x6" Dsp. I cut 1/2" strips to give more variety in my "quilt."  The sentiment was stamped in Copper Clay and the stamp was from Inked and Tiled Cling Stamps. 

Did I complete the challenge? Let me know if I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...