Saturday, July 1, 2023

Luv 2 Stamp Design Artisan Wanted to Say Dies Cards

 







Happy 4th of July weekend! 

 In honor of the holiday, I have created my first cards with 6x6 Brights and 6x6 Neutral DSP. They are the stars of the show! The cardstock is Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, and Basic White. The Celebrate is from the Wanted to Say Dies, with the circles cut from the Stylish Shaped Dies and the hexagons from the Nested Essential Dies. The embellishment is the lovely Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon. The little stars are from the Wanted to Say Dies, too.

I look forward to creating for the Luv 2 Stamp  team for the next 3 months!

Here are a few more of the cards that I made at the same time. I hope you are inspired to create for this holiday weekend! I love red, white, and blue! My house is blue and white, and I wanted a red door! But my kids said that I could not have a red, white and blue home!






No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...