Thursday, July 27, 2023

Masterfully Made Card Box and 6 Graciously Made Fun Fold Cards


Not only did I create 3 projects for my monthly class, I also created these projects. The A-2 box fits at least 6 cards with envelopes. The last card on the right is 5" X  7", and does not fit in the box. 

Here is a video that shows the box from a 360-degree view. I used the Delightful Doily Hybrid Embossing Folder with DSP from the Bright and Beautiful 6"x6" bundle.  I colored the ribbon with light and dark Berry Burst Stampin' Blends, as well as the Bubble Bath Ribbon. I did embellish with the Tinsel Gems Four-Pack. 

 


Here are the cards that go in the gift box.














The last card was left blank so that I can personalize it, if and when needed.  With all these beautiful cards made using with the one suite, Masterfully Made, which one is your favorite?  Select A-F.

Thanks again for stopping by! All the supplies can be purchased from the link below,




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...