Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Joyful DSP Meets Enjoy the Rhythm Stamp Set

 


This is a collection of simple cards made from the soon-to-be-released Joyful DSP. As soon as I saw this Cherry Cobbler with gold foil music decorated paper, I knew I wanted to pair it with the Enjoy the Rhythm Stamp Set from the Annual Catalog. Two of the cards feature a Very Vanilla sentiment label punched from the new Modern Oval Punch. The two other labels are made with either a 2-3/8" circle punch and the Countryside Corners Dies. Cherry Cobbler and Memento Black is the ink that I stamped my sentiments. 


Here are the cards close up.







If you would like to be able to score some of these products before September, just join my team to have acess today! Also, if you need a catalog, drop me a line!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Happy New Year, Crafty Friends! I have created a series of cards with the newly to be released Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and t...